Thursday, November 29, 2012

Love for Prophet MUHAMAD SAWW

Hadith 1

 Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 13:

Hadith 2
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said "None of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father, his children and all mankind."


Sahih Bukhari  Volume 1, Book 2, Number 14:

Hadith 3
 Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith:
1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else.
2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake.
3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire."


Sahih Bukhari  Volume 1, Book 2, Number 15:

Narrated by Anas
A man asked the Prophet about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love Allah and His Apostle." The Prophet said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet (i.e., "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet, Abu Bakr and 'Umar, and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

(Sahih- al-Buhkhari Volume 5 Hadith 37)

No comments:

Post a Comment